Now a variety of markets are more chaotic, to buy products before all must be a good look at the introduction to avoid being deceived. Soon the winter, the most expected is the ski season, in this collation of the purchase ski mirror must look at the 5 recommendations, for everyone to make a reference.
1. Ski goggles must have a very strong impact resistance. Make sure the fission is not broken under any strong gravity impact. Ski Goggles If you fall at a high speed during skiing, the impact of the ski goggles is very, very large, so your entire face and eyes depend on the ski-glass.
Choose Snow mirror, also can gently pinch a snow mirror frame, press a lens, even can twist a mirror frame of snow, see toughness good. If the press is hard, the shape is not changed, the flexibility is obviously poor, then it is recommended not to buy. Ski Goggles This type of snow mirror is poor quality, in the winter when the impact is very easy to break the fission shape, serious will hurt your eyes and face.
In addition, the double mirror is more resistant to impact than a single layer of snow mirrors, while the snow mirrors of the double-layer spherical lenses are the most resistant products. Ski Goggles High-grade snow mirror flexibility is very good, even can let the lens fold, a drop and restore the prototype, without any fragmentation or broken phenomenon.
2. The selected ski goggles must be 100% filtered for ultraviolet and glare. When the sun shines high, the reflected light on the snow path is very dazzling, without the snow mirror to see things on the snow path. Ski goggles must be able to filter 100% of harmful light and ultraviolet rays to ensure that you don't irritate your eyes when skiing. A eligible snow mirrors should be in the sun, you wear it looked up at the sun without feeling uncomfortable, Ski Goggles this is a qualified ski mirror.
3. There is no visible visual error in ski goggles. There are two kinds of mirror and spherical lens in snow mirror. A cylindrical mirror usually causes a certain degree of visual distortion and error, Ski Goggles which makes it easy for you to judge the position of an object for damage. So choose a friend of the cylindrical mirror to be careful and then look around to see if there is any deformation or position change. Ski Goggles Spherical mirror In this respect is better, because the eye is also round, spherical mirror more in line with the visual requirements of human eyes. Whether the cylinder or the spherical surface, we must try to see if there is deformation.
4. Ski goggles must be worn to fit their face. Not all snow mirrors are suitable for you, different brands of different styles of snow mirror, adapt to the face is also different. After you put on the snow mirror, you should ensure that each part of the face and snow mirror the border has good contact, Ski Goggles no uncomfortable feeling, no big gaps. The nose part must also be comfortable, if the location is not suitable to buy this snow mirror.
5. The selected ski mirror ventilation and mist removal effect is very strong. The mirror can not afford the fog, skiing when the face will discharge heat, so the lens of the fog effect must be super! No matter under what circumstances the lens is not allowed to fog, otherwise very dangerous. You can try Snow Mirror's ability to prevent fog, whether you use water vapor, or mouth to breathe, the lens should not have fog. Ski Goggles Qualified snow mirrors have a good ventilation design, high-speed taxiing you can even feel the snow mirror inside a small strands of faint air flow. This airflow can ensure that your lens is not fog, of course, the lens's own fog-proof performance is also very important.
According to the above requirements, you should choose a fully-enclosed ski mirror, this kind of ski mirror looks like a diving mirror, but not the nose buckle, Ski Goggles the outer frame is made of soft plastic, can close to the face, prevent the wind. The mirror is made of colored materials coated with anti fogging and UV-resistant coatings, which are soft and distort only and do not break, to ensure that the mirror does not damage the face when impacted. In addition, the upper eaves of the outer frame can be made of breathable sponge, so that the hot air discharged from the facial skin is dispersed outside the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror. Skiers wearing glasses should choose a ski mirror with a one-point frame, so that they can cover all of them.